Cactus cordless & battery powered hole punching range...
Available from Stainelec is the Cactus cordless & battery powered flexible head puncher range. These tools are ideal for any tradesperson who is working with mild steel and stainless steel sheet metal for both on-site and production manufacturing applications.
Punch & die sets to suit the Cactus XP-3 are designed & manufactured to a high quality to provide strong resistance against wear, especially when working with high grade stainless steel material. All Cactus tools are designed & manufactured in Japan.
XP-3 Flexible Head Hole Puncher
- Max. Punching Capacity: 2mm Stainless Steel & 3.2mm Mild Steel
- Max. Punching Force: 5.5 Tons
- Dimensions (Length): 410mm
- Weight: 3Kgs
Cactus Electricians Kit:
1 x XP-3 Flexible Hydraulic Puncher Body
7 x Round Punch & Die Sets; 16.3, 20.2, 22.5, 25, 32.2, 40 & 50mm
2 x Piston Shafts to Suit Punch & Die Sets
1 x Heavy Duty Steel Carry Case
Key Features of the Cactus XP-3 Hydraulic Hole Punchers;
- Universal flexible head offers the operator more flexibility to punch holes in confined situations for control panel work
- Special purpose die sets are available to suit applications for multi point D-sub connectors and key locks
- XP-3 puncher unit can punch round, square and rectangular size holes
- Provides a clean hole to finished painted products
- Boasts a lightweight & portable design
- Designed & precision manufactured in Japan
XP-3 Flexible Head Hole Puncher Info Sheet 2020.pdf
Size : 339.18 Kb
Type : pdf
EVK-100 Cordless Hydraulic Hole Puncher
- Max. Punching Force: 7.5 Ton
- Max. Punching Cylinder Stroke: 25mm Punching Stroke
- Max. Material Thickness: 3.2mm Mild Steel, 2.4mm Stainless Steel & 5mm Aluminium
- Motor: Panasonic 14.4 Volt / 4.2Amp Hour Battery
- Available Sizes (Punch & Die Sets): 15.2-115mm Round & 50 x 50mm Square
- Dimensions (L) x (W) x (H): 440 x 230 x 70mm
- Weight: 7Kgs
The Cactus EVK-100 Cordless Hole Punch is designed to punch through 3.2mm mild steel, 2.4mm stainless steel & 5mm aluminium material in any working position for on-site or high production applications.
The EVK-100 punching head is powered by a reliable Panasonic 14.4V Li-Ion 4.2 amp hour battery & motor which requires minimal effort to operate and provides a professional finish with no burr to the work piece after every operation.
This unit has been supplied to the global construction & manufacturing markets and continues to be used by ship building, switchboard, plumbing, electrical, automotive and aviation industries around the world.
EVK-100 Cordless Hole Puncher Info Sheet 2020.pdf
Size : 365.841 Kb
Type : pdf
© Copyright 2020 - Stainelec Hydraulic Equipment
All Logos & Images Remain the Property of Their Respective Owners